Shipping & Returns
At Rory Garland Art we aim to make your shopping experience as easy and pleasant as possible.
Fine Art Prints Shipping & Returns:
- Shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order as well as your shipping location
- Freight on larger items, including artwork, will be quoted upon inquiry and invoiced separately.
- We use a variety of different freight companies depending on the size and nature of the item being shipped, for this reason we are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
- When your order has been shipped, you will be notified via email which will include your tracking information
- All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise
- When an authority to leave is requested by you at checkout, you acknowledge that Rory Garland will not be liable in any way for a loss or damage to your parcel
Shipping Domestic - Prints
- Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location. As stated on the product description all orders are dispatched within 2-3 weeks (unless stated otherwise)
- Please allow extra time for delivery during sale or busy periods due to high volume orders and potential shipping delays for holiday periods
- For any print enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility.
- For international shipping we use either Australia Post, TNT or DHL couriers depending on the size and nature of your item
- Once your order has been shipped a tracking number will be sent to your email address
- All deliveries must be signed for. Please ensure someone will be able to sign for delivery
- Freight for large items, including artworks and framed prints, require tailored quotes. Before purchasing your item, please contact us at email@example.com
- International shipments are sent unmounted and unframed unless arranged prior with a tailored shipping quote
- Rory Garland cannot be held financially responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the shipment contents and cannot alter this value
- If an order is refused by a destination country, by no fault of our own, Rory Garland holds no financial responsibility for any additional shipping expenses or costs incurred as a result
- The purchaser holds responsibility for tracking the shipment. Failure to collect your shipment from a designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to Rory Garland. In which circumstance, it is the financial responsibility of the purchaser to arrange shipping for the item.
Faulty or Damaged Returns
Rory Garland will only offer a refund or exchange where the item ordered arrives faulty or damaged. So we are able to best assist you please email your issue, order number, images of the fault and a short description to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your parcel. Any faulty or damaged returns must be finalised and posted back to us within 5 working days.