TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that at times of high traffic on our website, our inventory levels may be incorrect which could result in a double sale. In such an event, we will do our best to honour all sales, however, on occasion we may need to issue a full refund. We apologise in advance if this is the case and thank you for your understanding. Items held in your shopping cart are not reserved and may still be purchased by other customers. A sale is not final until payment has been processed and you have received a confirmation of your order. Rory Garland does not provide warranties of any kind on any of its products or on any information provided on this the Rory Garland website. While we at Rory Garland strive to keep our website accurate and up to date, it may contain errors, inaccuracies or may not be current at the time of viewing. Rory Garland, its employees, agents or contractors are not liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to the use of this website or any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information. Rory Garland reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out herein without notice. Please note that all images contained on the Rory Garland website remain the property of Rory Garland and cannot be used without prior written permission. If you wish to use any of our images please get in touch and if applicable we can provide you with the relevant material.
Shipping & Returns
At Rory Garland Art we aim to make your shopping experience as easy and pleasant as possible.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order as well as your shipping location
- Freight on larger items, including artwork, will be quoted upon inquiry and invoiced separately.
- We use a variety of different freight companies depending on the size and nature of the item being shipped, for this reason we are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
- When your order has been shipped, you will be notified via email which will include your tracking information
- All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise
- When an authority to leave is requested by you at checkout, you acknowledge that Rory Garland will not be liable in any way for a loss or damage to your parcel
Shipping Domestic - Prints
- Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location. As stated on the product description all orders are dispatched within 2-3 weeks (unless stated otherwise)
- Please allow extra time for delivery during sale or busy periods due to high volume orders and potential shipping delays for holiday periods
- For any print enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only. If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility.
- For international shipping we use either Australia Post, TNT or DHL couriers depending on the size and nature of your item
- Once your order has been shipped a tracking number will be sent to your email address
- All deliveries must be signed for. Please ensure someone will be able to sign for delivery
- Freight for large items, including artworks and framed prints, require tailored quotes. Before purchasing your item, please contact us at email@example.com
- International shipments are sent unmounted and unframed unless arranged prior with a tailored shipping quote
- Rory Garland cannot be held financially responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order
- We are required by law to disclose the full value of the shipment contents and cannot alter this value
- If an order is refused by a destination country, by no fault of our own, Rory Garland holds no financial responsibility for any additional shipping expenses or costs incurred as a result
- The purchaser holds responsibility for tracking the shipment. Failure to collect your shipment from a designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to Rory Garland. In which circumstance, it is the financial responsibility of the purchaser to arrange shipping for the item.
We reserve the right to place temporary hold or to cancel your order in the event we have reasonable grounds to believe it is fraudulent. In such circumstances we will attempt to contact you using the email address you provided at the time of booking and may request you to either provide further proof of identity before issuing your order. In the event we are not able to contact you or the information provided does not meet our minimum identification requirements, we may cancel your order with no liability whatsoever.
Changes & Cancellations to your Order
Please take your time whilst checking out via our website. Once your order has been placed we cannot edit, change or cancel. We thank you for your understanding. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Returns - Rory Garland
- We do not offer returns or exchanges for change of mind
- All prints are handled with the utmost care when being placed into the industrial tubes or packaging. Once printed, the artist does not allow for any imperfections to be passed onto clients. Your print is very delicate and should only be removed from the packaging by a professional framer. Any creases or imperfections are not the responsibility of Rory Garland. Care instructions for handling the prints are clearly marked on the packaging and should be followed to ensure correct handling of fragile items
- Where we are at fault we will cover any additional postage costs
- Any items being returned remain property of the purchaser until received by Rory Garland, so please ensure you package your return items appropriately
- Rory Garland will not be held liable for any items damaged in return transit to us
- Please note, we are unable to refund or credit the cost of shipping
Faulty or Damaged Returns
Rory Garland will only offer a refund or exchange where the item ordered arrives faulty or damaged. So we are able to best assist you please email your issue, order number, images of the fault and a short description to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your parcel. Any faulty or damaged returns must be finalised and posted back to us within 5 working days.