The Portal - Original Artwork
Dimensions 72cm x 107cm
Medium: Ink and Acrylic on Rag Paper
“The Portal” was created after reading "The Doors of Perception" a book written by Aldous Huxley. In the book, Huxley delves into the nature of perception, consciousness, and the potential for expanding human awareness through altered states of mind. Captivated by Huxley's profound insights and visions, the artist created a scene that represents the other side of one of these metaphorical doors.
At Rory Garland Art we aim to make your shopping experience as easy and pleasant as possible.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of your order as well as your shipping location
- Freight on larger items, including artwork, will be quoted upon inquiry and invoiced separately.
- We use a variety of different freight companies depending on the size and nature of the item being shipped, for this reason we are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
- When your order has been shipped, you will be notified via email which will include your tracking information
- All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise
- When an authority to leave is requested by you at checkout, you acknowledge that Rory Garland will not be liable in any way for a loss or damage to your parcel